The history of Cape Town is very complicated to explain as it connects to many different races from three continents: Europe, Africa and Asia. Cape Town, also known as the Mother City, is undoubtedly Southern Africa most beautiful, romantic and visited city.
The tour will start from the Castle of Good Hope, the oldest building in South Africa that dates back to 1666, and will continue along with the most popular sites and monument until reaching The Slave Lodge Parliament, Company Gardens and the Parliament of the Republic of South Africa.
After a break in Company Gardens, you will be able to see St George Cathedra and St George Mall for then proceeding via Wale Street in direction of Bo-Kaap, the colourful Malay Quarter at the feet of Signal Hill.
The tour will then continue with the visit to Table Mountain (weather permitting) and will terminate with a relaxing drive through the white sandy beaches at the feet of the Twelve Apostles Mountains.
When completed the tour you will be able to appreciate the poliedric beauty of Cape Town and you will be able to clearly understand why there is so much magic in this city.
of the landscape, the ocean, the mountains and the beautiful buildings parade around Table Mountain and create a magical city that can only take your breath away.
• The Castle of Good Hope, the oldest building in South Africa
• The Parade & The City Hall
• Adderley Street: The Golden Acre and its strategical archaeological importance
• The Flower Market in Adderley Street and its social and historical uniqueness
• The Slave Lodge Museum (we will not enter)
• The Parliament of the Republic of South Africa: the role of Cape Town as one of the three capitals of the country
• Company Gardens: the historical role of the gardens in the past and today
• Bo-Kaap: the multi-coloured houses
• Cable Car to reach the top of Table Mountain
• Drive along the coastline exploring the beaches
Let us know how we can help.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.